Emergency Dentist Service
Similar to urgent medical clinics, emergency dentists supply the services to patients who need care for immediate dental assistance. This can occur for many reasons, and you want a top quality dentist available to you any time something occurs. Accidents happen, and when they involve your teeth, you want immediate care.
Dental damage can be very painful and can cause more long term problems. That is why it is important to take care of an emergency as soon as possible. Our services are available during evenings, weekends, and for same day or next day appointments. Our dentist’s offices will stay late to make sure your emergency dental needs are taken care of. All dentists listed on our site offer complete emergency after hours care for new or returning patients. Our providers are all trained and certified dental professionals who care about taken care of your emergency.
What dental services are offered at 911 Dental Emergency Dentist?
As an emergency dentist, we offer a wide variety of emergency dental services. We are fully equipped to handle any damage that you have come across. In addition to emergency services, we can also offer general services. This way you will always be comfortable coming to us with any situation.
The services we offer include:
- Dental exams and x-rays – Basic toothaches can turn into something more serious, such as a dental cavity, cracked or chipped teeth, exposed tooth root, gum disease, or other tooth related disorders. That is why it is important to have your regular dental exam two times a year, or to come into the emergency dentist if you have a toothache. We also offer x-rays if they are necessary to your situation. If left untreated, serious problems may arise.
- Root canals – All of your teeth have roots. If an abscess forms at your tooth’s root, it can cause inflammation and pain. Our top quality dentists will clean out the canals of the infected tooth, and treat the abscess. The canal will be filled with a rubber-like substance, topped off with filling and capped with a new crown so that it does not break.
- Cavity fillings – Cavities are what we try to prevent when we brush our teeth with fluoride toothpaste. The cavities are the holes that form in your tooth from decay. This is the most common cause of tooth aches. They can also cause infections and lead to tooth loss. Treating them will prevent further damage. Your dentist will remove the decay, clean the tooth, and add a filling to make your tooth feel better.
- Crown treatment – A crown is a cap put over your tooth to strengthen it. Your emergency dentist can repair crowns when they unexpectedly break, or even fit you with a new crown if needed.
- Bridge treatment – When you have missing teeth, a bridge replaces the old ones. It is a permanent part of your mouth, unlike dentures. We can get you fitted and implant, and repair bridges as one of our dental services.
- Common extractions – We never want to remove a tooth if we do not have to. As emergency dentists, we will try our best to do everything to repair your tooth before extraction. But if you need a tooth extracted, we offer those dental services. We can administer a local anesthetic and keep you comfortable throughout the entire process.
- Surgical extractions – If everything has been done, but a tooth that is difficult for the dentist to reach needs to be removed, we can take care of you. The process is similar to that of the common extraction.
- Wisdom tooth extractions – Many people can have a problem when their wisdom teeth come in. Sometimes their mouths are too small or they only partially break through which can cause decay. It is common for people to have their wisdom teeth removed. If tooth decay set in, it can be painful, and the dentists at Emergency Dental can take care of the decay and even remove the tooth if necessary.
- Broken teeth – If you take a bad fall, or get hit in the mouth, this may cause a tooth to break or chip. If your break leaves exposed nerves, then it can be very sensitive to hot or cold items. Your broken tooth can be covered by one of our top quality dentists.
- Periodontal scaling or gum cleanings – A gum cleaning treat gum disease. This is caused by heavy plaque or tartar build up. Gums can become inflamed and bleed easily. Untreated, this can cause gingivitis, which causes the gums to pull away from the teeth and painful pockets will appear. This is a serious condition which is very painful. An emergency dentist can treat this with gum cleanings.
- Abscesses and swollen jaw – When your jaw, tooth or gums swell, it can be a sign of some underlying problems. Emergency Dental will be able to perform a thorough examination to determine the problems, and then treat it. Whether cavities, infected root canals, diseased gum or any other problem, an emergency dentist will work to make the pain go away.
- Dentures – You do not have to go to a specialist for this, as we can mold dentures for you to replace missing teeth. We can create or repair quality full or partial dentures.
How can I pay for my dental services?
At Emergency Dental, we willingly accept many various insurance plans. See our insurance plans page for a full list of insurance carriers that we accept.
For those who do not have insurance, or have less than full coverage, we offer a financing program so that you will not have to worry about not getting your treatment. Your teeth are important as they are your smile to the world. We will give you approval right away, with various interest options.
We also accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Debt cards are accepted as well.
Do I need to make an appointment for emergency dental services?
No, you do not. We accept walk ins or you may call to set up an appointment. To learn more about our services, location and hours, please contact us. Our reward is your happy smile and as emergency dentists, we are here to make sure your smile is bright!
After Hours Dental Care Emergency Services
Top qualified dentist for emergency service